08 April 2012

The Right Person Comes at The Right Time

I am a possibly right person always wrong time type of girl. I am sure I have wrote about this before but I have a friend that once told me, what seems a lifetime ago, that the right person comes at the right time. I entirely believe that, I just sometimes forget it. I am almost always the one looking to another country or hemisphere and feeling a sense of longing. I never seem to meet a person living in the same place, at least not one that there is something there with.

It probably seems like my thoughts are drastic or overreaching but in reality they are much  less exaggerated than most things I say. From the beginning when I moved to the states and liked a Canadian boy, to the boy I wrote in Argentina, to the boy I left in America and moved back to Canada, to the boy in Canada I left for America, to the boy in America when I left for Australia etc etc. This keeps happening. Everytime I feel like I have met someone I could be with the right place or time is a massive issue. I have to keep reminding myself that it means it isnt right. At least not right now.

I opened up in a major way tonight and the ball started rolling, Until it was a massive ball of snow that engulfed and killed us. Well maybe we are not dead, but the end of the conversation felt almost that way. The listening ears felt frustrated and thought I had met the one and that only religion stood in the way. Happily I responded that if he had been the one than religion wouldnt have stood in the way.

I have grown up a lot since I started writing online. A lot. And I would not have recognized that before. Just because appearance-wise and personality and a lot of things seem perfect and perhaps I did have a instant love at first sight feeling and things seem as if two should become one doesnt mean it should. Sometimes the bigger picture isnt the small picture and all we see is the small one.

So despite the lingerings that have sat for the last several years I remember that the right person comes at the right time and that hasnt happened yet. And that is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment