13 June 2010

Love Kills More Brain Cells Than Crystal Meth

Thank you Veronica Mars for that lovely quote. Today I finished the last episode of Veronica Mars. It seems tragic not only because I love that show but because I fall asleep to it almost every night. I have a lot of trouble sleeping lately and it would tend to soothe me to sleep. So now to searching for a new sleep aid, which is no big deal as its finals time. I mean pure exhaustion should be what puts me to sleep the next few nights. So that issue will lay to rest for another day.

Just taking a quick moment to think on the title of todays thoughts. It is so true. Love makes you do the dumbest things. Just thinking about the stupid things I have said or done or thought would work because of love makes me laugh. So perhaps we can all find amusement in the stupidity that love brings, but not in a cynical way. Love is so beautiful and needs to be acknowledged as such. It just tends to kill common sense on its way to beauty, thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment